- Accurate and timely delivery of purchased goods
- Management and control of inventorial and non-inventorial equipment
- Sale and disposal of surplus UC Berkeley campus property
- Acquisition, assistance, and management of the University's fleet of vehicles
- Moving and special event support services
- Administration of the campus secured rental storage space program
Welcome to Property Management
Health & Safety Notice
NOTE: To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, everyone entering any of our 3200 Regatta Blvd., Suite E warehouse areas MUST wear closed toe shoes, and is highly recommended to wear a face mask. Entrance will be denied if not compliant.
California Senate Bill 820 imposes additional restrictions for contracting out for services performed in buildings that have received capital state funding. As a condition for UC Berkeley receiving state capital funding, contracting out for covered services is generally not permissible. The list of UC Berkeley state-funded buildings can be found through Supply Chain Management here:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our operations have changed.
Central Distribution is open for receiving from 7:30AM - 3:30PM.
UC Berkeley Surplus is open by appointment only.
To shop at UC Surplus, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Anyone seeking to access 3200-E Regatta must make an appointment in advance with one of our units.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If this is an emergency, please contact Eric Anglim, Director of Property Management and Library Bindery at:
If you have a Moving Services emergency during business hours, you may call Tamera Garlock at:
The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.Robert Swan