- Accurate and timely delivery of purchased goods
- Management and control of inventorial and non-inventorial equipment
- Sale and disposal of surplus UC Berkeley campus property
- Acquisition, assistance, and management of the University's fleet of vehicles
- Moving and special event support services
- Administration of the campus secured rental storage space program
Per the recent message from Chancellor Christ, all Property Management units will be closed until Wednesday, 04.08.20.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If this is an emergency, please contact Eric Anglim, Director of Property Management and Library Bindery at:
If you have a Moving Services emergency during business hours, you may call Tamera Garlock at: 510-812-0342
Welcome to Property Management
NOTE: Effective December 1, 2017, to ensure the safety of our staff and guests, everyone entering any of our 3200 Regatta Blvd., Suite E warehouse areas must wear closed toe shoes. Those not wearing the specified protective footwear will be denied entrance.