Daily or Small Moves:
Fill out the Moving Services Request Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to fill out the form completely so that we can provide the fastest possible service.
Please keep in mind that we can not schedule your order without the billing information, so be sure to include your chartstring when submitting the form.
Please note that we cannot guarantee service from any specific vendor.
Please note: If your move would change the working location (building, room, or cubicle) for one or more employees, please contact your HR representative to have their work location updated in UCPath. It is important to keep UCPath position location information up to date, as it is used by unions and by Space Management.
Large or Specialty Moves
Contact Tamera Garlock with an overview of your project, move dates if known and your phone number.
Upon receiving your email we will call or email you to set up a site or bid walkthrough (if required) and discuss any questions we have regarding the details.
Order Lead Times
Daily and Small Moves:
- Please provide as much notice as possible. A minimum of five (5) business days are required.
- We will make every effort to fulfill last minute requests, but it may not always be possible to accommodate due to crew availability.
Large and Specialty Moves:
- Three (3) weeks to several months notice is required depending upon the scope of the move.
- Large moves may require a walk through and bid process with several vendors, which may take several weeks to complete.
- $88 an hour
Standard Move Labor:
- $188-$200 an hour for two movers and a truck (overtime rates apply for work before 8:00AM or after 4:00 PM or weekend work)
- $75-$95 for each additional mover
Prevailing Wage Move Labor:
- $220-$275 an hour for two installers and a truck (overtime rates apply for work before 8:00AM or after 4:00 PM or weekend work)
- $95-$125 for each additional installer
Project and Specialty Moves:
- The bid process provides the customer with the best quoted rate for the job.
Cancelled orders are subject to charges for administrative time plus applicable vendor fees.
*Once an order is submitted with a chartstring cancellation fees apply. There is minimum fee of $88.00.
If canceled within 5 business days of order additional administrative fees may apply.
Vendor fees may be applied depending on individual order requirements.